Let’s face it…
Your gut probably looks like…
All thanks to
And lots of…
But very little…
While I may or may not be saying “I told you so,” (way to watch my Thanksgiving video, seriously) that doesn’t mean I’m not willing to help you help your gut.
(However if you look like Paris Hilton when you get out of the car… I will just point and laugh. Dofus.)
You see, when you detox your gut (which is comprised of you liver, kidneys and intestines) from all the fat globs and excess alcohol you pounded last week, you will enhance your immune system, thus lessening your risk of getting sick this winter.
Looking a little under the weather there Hill.
Why don’t you try and avoid continuing to live the Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears lifestyle throughout the holidays.
- Lay off the alcohol, drugs and tobacco as much as possible. Tell Cheech and Chong that you’ve got to cool it.
- Take a stress break every so often. You don’t need to be first in line to buy the newest Ferbie? (Yeah, apparently those are back)
- Cut down on over-the-counter drugs. Only ignore this if your in-laws are REALLY pissing you off.
- Drink like a fish (water that is). Wait, do they even drink? I need a marine biologist!
- Eat high fiber fruits and vegetables. Time to buy some Beano!
- Shun fried foods and processed foods. No more deep-fried Twinkies for you!
Wait, hold the phone. These tips actually sound like the lifestyle you should be living every day, not just after a gluttonous meal.
So if these tips were a pony, jump on them and go for a ride!
Okay, that didn’t make any sense at all…
IT’S HERE, IT’S HERE, IT’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKSGIVING WEEK! (This is not an excuse to chow down on Pecan Pie every day though!)
MY FAVORITE WEEK OF THE YEAR!
Okay, okay, I must calm down.
NOPE I CANNOT DO THAT!!!
What do you think goes best with the Thanksgiving turkey… Cranberry sauce, gravy, stuffing, GiGi Eats Groceries? I’m thinking the ladder, what about you?
Well… check out the latest episode of GiGi Eats Groceries for some tips and tricks on how float like a Macy’s Day Parade balloon after your FEAST!
Mmm… Scrumptious! GiGi Eats Celebrities (or I guess Groceries today)!
Head on over to the GiGi Eats Celebrities YouTube channel and subscribe!
Take a gander at what I really think the ideal diet and exercise plan is.
Follow GiGi Eats Celebrities on Twitter!
Like GiGi Eats Celebrities on Facebook!
Wait, what does that even mean? It’s kind of graphic if you really think about it.
Okay, but really, have any of you ever felt like you could pop like that weasel? Ahem, Thanksgiving… Christmas… Thursday?
(I think I am retaining a lake)
I’m talking about feeling as if helium was pumped into your stomach like a cheap balloon.
We’re lucky though, because we can walk around with record-breaking 1800 pound pumpkins in our stomachs (oh thank you all-you-can-eat buffets), and no one, except maybe our mother or significant other, would flinch at the sight of our “pregnancy”.
(Check out my sister and me after one of our huge sushi binges! I’m on the left.)
Celebrities on the other hand are constantly being raped by cameras from all angles causing headlines of innumerable rag mags to scream: PREGNANT WITH QUADRUPLETS!
(Whacha hiding under there Scarlett?!?! Are you picking up a PREGNANCY TEST or… Pepto-Bismol?)
If celebrities took certain deflating approaches, those “gossip gazettes” would most likely file for bankruptcy because they would have no content to print!
- Switch to distilled water for a few days. This type of water is like a (good) natural disaster on your body, flooding out excess salt and fluids.
- Pop ginger root to beat bloat. Gingersnap cookies don’t count! That weird dinosaur in the produce section is what you should be noshing on.
- Use vinegar as a dressing on your salad or just dump it down your throat. This is the only time acid is good for you!
- Slow down when you’re hoovering in that extra-large burrito, guac, chips and salsa. It will still be there in five minutes from now, unless your dining companion is Tim “Eater X” Janus.
- Watch your sodium intake. Sushi may taste good with soy sauce, but the entire bottle is a little much, don’t you think?
- Take probiotics. Not all bacteria is bad for you!
- Munch on some parsley or fennel seeds so when you eat those onions, you can ward off a buddha belly and turtle breath.
Celebs (oh yea, and the rest of you too)… if you pay attention to these “rules” and you may just go from;
She may just be a freak though!