Let’s face it…
Your gut probably looks like…
All thanks to
And lots of…
But very little…
While I may or may not be saying “I told you so,” (way to watch my Thanksgiving video, seriously) that doesn’t mean I’m not willing to help you help your gut.
You see, when you detox your gut (which is comprised of you liver, kidneys and intestines) from all the fat globs and excess alcohol you pounded last week, you will enhance your immune system, thus lessening your risk of getting sick this winter.
Looking a little under the weather there Hill.
- Lay off the alcohol, drugs and tobacco as much as possible. Tell Cheech and Chong that you’ve got to cool it.
- Take a stress break every so often. You don’t need to be first in line to buy the newest Ferbie? (Yeah, apparently those are back)
- Cut down on over-the-counter drugs. Only ignore this if your in-laws are REALLY pissing you off.
- Drink like a fish (water that is). Wait, do they even drink? I need a marine biologist!
- Eat high fiber fruits and vegetables. Time to buy some Beano!
- Shun fried foods and processed foods. No more deep-fried Twinkies for you!
Wait, hold the phone. These tips actually sound like the lifestyle you should be living every day, not just after a gluttonous meal.
So if these tips were a pony, jump on them and go for a ride!
Okay, that didn’t make any sense at all…
- Probiotic Bacteria May Burn Belly Fat (livescience.com)
- Probiotics for Flu Prevention? (everydayhealth.com)
- Can Probiotics Help Reduce Anxiety? (lef.org)
- Probiotics to fight against bad breath (todayonline.com)
- Probiotics: A User’s Guide (pegindu.wordpress.com)
- Daily Doses of a New Probiotic Reduces “Bad” and Total Cholesterol (newsroom.heart.org)