Of course, doing this is an invitation for trans fatty acids and processed carbohydrates to enter and trash your body…
Don’t you DARE think you’re doing yourself any favors by inviting their 100-calorie counterparts to the shin-dig going on in your stomach instead… They are just as horrendous as the fully loaded originals … To find out why, check out the latest episode of GiGi Eats Groceries!
Mr. Hungry… SUCK IT!
Mmm… Scrumptious! GiGi Eats Celebrities (or I guess Groceries today)!
Head on over to the GiGi Eats Celebrities YouTube channel and subscribe!
Take a gander at what I really think the ideal diet and exercise plan is.
Follow GiGi Eats Celebrities on Twitter!
Like GiGi Eats Celebrities on Facebook!
- Kraft scares up ‘Candy Corn Oreos’ for Halloween (thegazette.com)
- 10 Surprisingly Unhealthy Foods (simplyslimliving.com)
- 100 Calorie Snack Packs: Healthy or Unhealthy? (everydayhealth.com)
- 100 Calorie Packs – Calorie Controlled But Nutritionally Empty (fitnessmantra.info)
- Beware of 100 Calorie Snack Packs (empowher.com)
- 25 Super Snacks With 100 Calories or Less (webmd.com)
- The Night Tom Hanks Propositioned Me (toliveanddietinLA.blogspot.com)