HERE COMES THE BRIDE… ALL DRESSED IN… HER WORK OUT OUTFIT!!!
The second tabloids catch win of celebrity engagements, their headlines scream “HOW TO GET
Jennifer Aniston‘s SO AND SO’S HOT WEDDING BADONKADONK…” or “HOW TO NOT LOOK LIKE TRAIN WRECK Amanda Bynes* SO AND SO ON YOUR WEDDING DAY”.
YES! I have FOUND my future wedding dress! My mom is going to be THRILLED!
So you may have seen these headlines when you were waiting in line at the check out counter of your local grocery store… Or at the bookstore (wait, do those even exist anymore?)… Or maybe as you were paying for your
naughty Home and Garden magazines at a street corner magazine shop, but did you actually pick up one of these gossip magazines and sneak a peak?
Yeah, you did… Don’t lie!
Sadly, you were probably so embarrassed for digging your nose in one of those magazines that you don’t remember exactly what the celebrity’s (who was getting married at the time) alleged tricks were/are.
NEVER FEAR – GIGI IS HERE!
Let’s run through (ha! See what I did there?) a few celebrities and how they got even more HYPER-FOCUSED on working out to get in EVEN BETTER SHAPE for their nuptual…
Kate Middleton: Everyone was obsessed with Kate prior to walking down the aisle. Wait, everyone still IS obsessed with her. I myself… Am not, but that doesn’t mean I can ignore her actually rather healthy routine to kick off some pounds (that she really didn’t need to).
- Kates performs cardiovascular exercise such as biking and rowing as well as high interval training (walking for two minutes and running for one, and continuing to do that for 30 to 60 minutes). This chick has always been rather active, which only helped her look taut in her gown.
- It was rumored that Kate was on the Dukan Diet, a four-phase high protein-based diet, where you don’t have to measure your food or count calories. Kate was probably running to the toilet every five minutes, because this diet requires LOTS of water.
Jennifer Aniston: Okay so this chick is perfect. Not quite sure how she can enhance her already healthy life style to make herself look EVEN BETTER… But apparently she is…
- Doing a lot of downward dog and warrior (aka: yoga), running on the treadmill like a maniac (she’s a maniac… maniac!) and attending spinning classes where she can channel her inner, uh, Lance Armstrong (doping too?).
- Jen also sticks to the Zone Diet (oh snap, you would know this if you watched EPISODE TWO of GIGI EATS CELEBRITIES!) where she eats… QUIZ TIME: leave a comment below, what is the premise of the Zone Diet! Clearly this woman has a maid living in her kitchen pantry to help her measure out the proportions of food she should be eating.
Carrie Underwood: This hoe-down hottie (LMFAO! Carrie and her husband totally do si do all the time… IN THE SACK!) married Mike Fisher in 2010. And what do you know, Carrie was voted “Best Celeb Body of 2010” by Fitness Magazine, all thanks to…
- Lots of lunges, squats and weight training as well as cardiovascular exercise, be in on the treadmill, bike, elliptical, or a random group class like Krav Maga, every morning. Apparently she has so much more energy to take on the day after accomplishing a work out (ah! A girl after my own heart!).
- Carrie has also been a vegetarian for quite some time. She eats lots of vegetables, high fiber whole grains and protein rich foods such as quinoa in order to grant her the title of “best bod”. Oh and she CUT OUT SUGAR!!! See guys, it works! Cut the white powder of DEATH out of your diet!
To all you ladies who are getting married soon… It’s time to get MOVING and taking a look at what you’re eating.
I take you, Tiramisu… to be my husband…?
It might be a good idea to keep a fitness and diet journal. You can then take notes about how you feel and really evaluate if your current diet is helping or hindering your chances of achieving Kate’s bum, Jen’s guns and Carrie’s gams!
Look at that apple bottom!
Man do I have your back right? Now you don’t have to sneakily grab a rag mag off the rack and quickly flip to the page where it screams how Kim Kardashian “slimmed down” for her… 18th wedding (?), because I will do the dirty work for you!
If you’re curious to know about anyone else’s wedding body regime, don’t be afraid to ask me… You can even create a code name in the comment section below if you really are ashamed of wanting to know, CLEARLY I AM NOT! ha ha!
This post is dedicated to my sister Daniele who is actually getting married this Saturday, September 22! Good thing she knew all of these tips and tricks because DAMN IS SHE LOOKING FINE!
LOVE MY SISTER!
*Amanda Bynes is NOT getting married, she has just been a firery train wreck lately.