Ball Park Franks. Sausages. Frankfurter.
All of these words are synonymous with calorie loaded lard explosives.
Hey Sexy Face!
Grass-fed and grass-finished red meat is far healthier for you than the grain-fed red meats you usually stumble upon in your local grocery store. In order to make sure you’re purchasing the grass-fed variety, the label must clearly state that the animal got to nosh on lawn (grass-fed), otherwise you’re purchasing the corn-stuffed beef.
Grass-fed beef, it’s what’s for dinner!
*PS: Clearly this post ain’t for the vegans and vegetarians out there. I apologize for this, but you can still share it with any of your meat-loving friends!
Mmm… Scrumptious! GiGi Eats Celebrities (or I guess Groceries today)!
Head on over to the GiGi Eats Celebrities YouTube channel and subscribe!
Take a gander at what I really think the ideal diet and exercise plan is.
Follow GiGi Eats Celebrities on Twitter!
Like GiGi Eats Celebrities on Facebook!
- Red Meat Can be Part of a Healthful Diet (articles.mercola.com)
- Regular Soda Better Watch Itself! GiGi Eats Spin-Off (gigieatscelebrities.com)
- GiGi Eats Celebrities: Added Bonus! (gigieatscelebrities.com)
- Healthy Hot Dogs, Could it Be? (diet-blog.com)
- DalyDose of… Vegas Relaxing (jeffdalydose.wordpress.com)