Celebrities… they’re just like us!
They like to…
Shovel mashed potatoes and chicken burgers into their traps.
Mashed Potato Calories (1 cup): 200
Risk dripping relish, ketchup and mustard all over themselves as they lick condiments off their hot dogs before actually eating the dog (hey, if I were once a vegetarian, I’d savor the taste of my sausage too).
Nibble on the rind of corn… corn… mmm…
Ear of Corn Calories: 155 (with a pat of butter)
See how deep they can stick a corn dog in their mouth before actually taking a bite.
Corn Dog (4 oz) Calories: 271
Shove the entire burger into their mouths out of fear that someone might steal their food.
Hamburger Calories: 512 (with bun, condiments and lettuce)
Airplane spoonfuls of good ol’ Ben and Jerry into their food funnels!
Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Calories: 1,080 (one pint)
And of course they also love to double fist their food for that perfect bite.
Coney Dog Calories: 420
French Fries Calories (3 oz): 271
Sorry EVERYONE but… Regardless as to whether or not it’s a holiday or you’re a celebrity, calories still matter.
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! (Oh I am so patriotic!)
- Movie Going Experience (jeffdalydose.wordpress.com)
- Britney Spears Coffee Drink Disaster (gigieatscelebrities.com)
- 9 of The Worst Kids Snacks and Foods (myfitfriends.net)
- The Perfect 4th of July BBQ (coolmaterial.com)
- Picnic Pitfalls 6 bad-for-you barbecue foods and 5 you can pig out on (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- What’s the Healthiest Fast Food? (weeatthings.com)
- Make July 4th Healthier With These BBQ Ideas (snack-girl.com)