Are you craving a bod like…
Or how about…
Is this more your flavor?
Then perhaps it’s time you don a pair of lycra hot pants… grab yourself some arm candy and get to the nearest dance floor.
Mmm Hmm. That’s right, dancing is a brilliant way to flatten that stomach, tighten that tush… and make you even consider consider buying…
Have you seen Kelly Osborne’s dancing transformation? She went from…
Hey look, she bought the tu-tu!
Oh and you cannot forget this monstrosity’s transformation…
We can thank Maskim Chmerkovskiy for this final product…
Give her a whip and people will start calling her Dominatrix Alley. Imagine taking a stroll down that side street…
Honestly though, the point I am trying to make, other than the fact that dancing causes you to splurge on some interesting outfits, is that taking up the fine art of dance enhances your endurance, strength, flexibility and sense of well being (obviously it tightens up… “loose ends” too). Or in other words, it is a fun heart-pumping exercise definitely worth trying.
Pop any one of these dance videos in your DVD player if you’re not quite ready to sport that tu-tu in public…
Do you boogie on down? What’s your dance your pants off theme song?!
Some as BIG AS YOUR HEAD!
Alright everyone, lets be real.
We have all had to stomach the “pizza face” look at one point or another… Even the “aliens” in “celeb-ville” have had to deal with the pepperoni!
But there are ways to minimize these pesky molehills!
Oh and you don’t have to go in debt while trying to pay for any ridiculous procedures… or use a year’s salary to buy eighteen different over-priced molasses thick concealers that wind up making you look like you have frosting on your face.
Who on earth is this delicious piece of chocolaty goodness? Any guesses?
Hey Chris, Brit, Cam, and the rest of you, why don’t you try…
- Washing your pillowcases on a regular basis. Wait? Who does that?
That pillow looks ACNE INFESTED Rachel!
- Eating vitamin-A rich foods. Bugs Bunny had it right!
Check out that SEXY complexion!
- Keeping your hands off your face. Must… not… pop… blackheads!
- Washing your face twice a day. Morning and night. Morning and night.
- Avoiding excess makeup. Sorry clowns.
- Taking a potent multivitamin. Unless you eat 4 tons of kale a day, you need to toss a multivitamin in your trap.
- Including chromium and zinc in your diet. Don’t ask questions, just do it.
- Moving your booty! Run a marathon… walk around the block, SOMETHING!
“People wonder why I work out so much! The secret is out!”
- Stressing less. You SCREAMING at the doofus driving in front of you will do absolutely nothing to clear the traffic off the road.
GET THE F&#* OUTTA MY WAY!!
So how do you keep your skin spotless? Any tips for…
Are you ready to GET IN THE ZONE? Well, if you don’t have your Excedrin® or Ibuprofen then you’re not because this diet will surely make your head spin like the tea cup ride at Disneyland!
Mmm… Scrumptious! GiGi Eats Celebrities!
Head on over to the GiGi Eats Celebrities YouTube channel and subscribe!
Follow GiGi Eats Celebrities on Twitter!
Like GiGi Eats Celebrities on Facebook!